The Work Place offers a comprehensive menu of services to meet your workforce development needs. Our goal is to assist you in identifying and recruiting qualified and skilled employees.
- Recruitment Sessions -
In need of qualified employees? Going through a growth spurt?
A recruitment at The Work Place can help meet your hiring demands. The Work Place offers customized recruitment sessions and informational events for employers at our Winter Street offices. We will coordinate all facets of your organization's event, including the recruitment and pre-screening of qualified candidates (according to your specifications), scheduling of our facility's conference rooms, and the services of a Work Place staff member to assist with facilitation from beginning to end.
- Job Postings - Post your jobs on our statewide database. In addition, we will post your listing on our Hot Jobs Board in our Career Resource Library.
- Candidate Referrals - Short on time? The professionals at The Work Place will pre-screen applicants, and send you only job-seekers who meet your requirements.
- Recruitment Plus Services - If you use a web-based application, or want to supervise the application process of potential employees, consider renting our Computer Resource Room. Our Resource Room offers 12 computers with high-speed internet access, printer and presentation board. We will coordinate all facets of your organization's event, including the recruitment and pre-screening of qualified candidates (according to your specifications), and scheduling of our facility's conference rooms and equipment. The Recruitment-Plus service also comes with a dedicated staff member to assist in all aspects of your Recruitment Session.
- Services in our Career Resource Library - The Work Place’s Career Resource Library is the heart of our operation. Over 1000 people per month utilize our resources in the Library, making it a high-traffic area.
- Employer Marketing Table - Market your company and job leads at the information table in our Career Resource Library. Employers can reserve dedicated space, on a monthly basis, and place posters, signage, applications, job postings and informational pamphlets at this high-visibility location. Representatives from your agency can make arrangements to staff the table throughout the month.
Website Advertising - Promote your organization and post jobs on our interactive website (www.theworkplace.org). The Work Place prominently features several employers each month, offering Massachusetts job seekers a direct link to your job postings, application procedures and on-line applications.
Workshops for your Employees - We provide specialized workshops on current marketplace trends that may effect your organization. Workshops address issues such as Customer Service Skills, Communication Skills, Managing Multiple Tasks, and Time Management. These workshops can be held on or off-site, and will be tailored to your specific needs.
Please call Debra Garrett, Business Development Coordinator at 617-737-0093 x3018 for quotes or more information.